All LTDHD offices will be closed on 1/20/2020 in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Services will reopen on 1/21/2020 at 8:00 a.m. … Read More...
Statewide News Release Food Safety Tips for the Holidays Keep your holiday gatherings safe from foodborne illness FRANKFORT, KY (Nov. 21, 2019) – Parties, family dinners and seasonal gatherings where food is served are a traditional part of holiday cheer. This holiday season, the Kentucky Department for Public Health (DPH), within the Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS), urges consumers to take precautions in purchasing and preparing food items, and to pay close attention to good hygiene practices to combat foodborne illness this Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here are a few simple food safety tips to avoid getting sick during the holiday … Read More...
https://youtu.be/TdMqNptAbHo … Read More...
- All LTDHD Offices Closed on 1/20/2020
- Person In Charge Food Certification(PIC) Online
- Stress Eating by: Kendal Mason, WKU Dietetic Intern
- Food Safety Tips for the Holidays
- Job Openings
- HCS Matters featuring Vaping Awareness November 2019
- Don’t Pack a Boring Lunch By: Shelby Lowe Curtis, WKU Dietetic Intern
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Health Intervention for Prevention Classes
- Syringe Service Program-Nelson County
- MILK by: Olivia Mattingly, Priority Nutrition Care Dietetic Intern
- 2013 FDA Food Code which will go into effect on JULY 1, 2019.
- Is Fasting a Fad? By: Olivia Mattingly, Dietetic Intern Priority Nutrition Care
- Interpreting Services
- Fad Diets by: Mechelle Coble MS, RD, LD, CDE, MLDE