The Lincoln Trail District Health Department serves the residents and visitors of a six-county area including Hardin, LaRue, Marion, Meade, Nelson and Washington counties.
Our mission is to assure the public’s health and safety through prevention, promotion and protection.
With a central office in Elizabethtown, Lincoln Trail District Health Department operates six health centers throughout the district. A number of clinical services and programs are provided through those centers.
Additionally, environmentalists work from these centers, providing all the inspections and permit services necessary to ensure public health.
- Lincoln Trail District BOH meeting: May 23rd, LTDHD Administrative Office, 108 New Glendale Rd, Elizabethtown, KY 6:00 PM
- LaRue County BOH meeting: June 11th, LaRue County Extension Office, 807 Old Elizabethtown Rd, Hodgenville, KY 11:30 AM
- Meade County BOH meeting: June 12th, Meade County Health Center, 520 Hillcrest Drive, Brandenburg, KY 6:30 PM
- Marion County BOH meeting: June 13th, Career Center, 516 Workshop Lane, Lebanon, KY 7:00 PM
- Washington County BOH meeting; June 17th, Washington County Public Library, 333 West Main St. Springfield, KY 6:00 PM
- Hardin County BOH meeting: June 19th, Hardin County Health Center, 580 Westport Rd, Elizabethtown, KY 5:30 PM
- Nelson County BOH meeting: date and time pending